Our preschool class includes children aged two to five. The classroom is carefully prepared for the children, offering a richly creative and academic environment. The materials are designed to foster independence, coordination, concentration and a sense of order.
The curriculum areas include:
- Practical Life focuses on activities in self-help skills, care of the environment, grace and courtesy.
- Sensorial develops and refines the child’s visuall, tactile, auditory, gustatory, and olfactory senses.
- Language Arts develops receptive language in listening and reading, and expressive language in speaking and writing.
- Mathematics develops skills in linear counting, understanding quantity and symbol relationship, base ten and operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Cultural Subjects develop the child’s creativity and deepen his/her curiosity about music, science, history, geography and cultural diversity. Foreign language is included in this area.
- Art Appreciation provides aesthetic value and creativity through hands-on activities.
- The core curriculum is enhanced by supplemental classes in gymnastics, music and movement, foreign language, dance, and computer literacy.